A brand new programme offered for the first time in the world! We're running two programmes:
- One for for Government agencies in the UK (including local governments), 22 and 23 November in Lincoln
- Another for all other organisations 24 and 25 November in London
If your organisation could benefit from an improved workplace culture, then this is the programme for you.
We have developed an initiative that will provide organisations with their own in-house trainers to facilitate the UGRs (unwritten ground rules) implementation process. The two day programme, with participants from different organisations, is interactive and fun, but not at the expense of solid, unique and practical content.
People will leave this programme with the skills, tools and resources to boost workplace culture in lasting and meaningful ways.
The programme focuses on two broad aspects to help people change their workplace culture – the substance of UGRs (to give people a thorough understanding of UGRs and their power) and the implementation process of UGRs (to enable people to use the concept to help boost the culture within their organisation).
Specifically, the training covers:
- An introduction to UGRs and their power
- World-first research into UGRs
- UGRs in the workplace - on becoming ‘UGR Detectives’
- Understanding how to implement the five-step UGRs model:
- Familiarisation with the complete range of UGRs facilitation processes and manual interventions necessary to implement a UGRs culture- transformation intervention
- An introduction to the additional online UGRs tools, which are optionally available
- Drawing up an implementation plan
Participants will be given access to the password protected UGRs Culture Central website, which contains a vault of resources that will boost the success of your UGRs culture-transformation intervention. Importantly, this site has a large amount of the UGRs intellectual property generated over the past 20 years, which includes:
- UGRs In-House Programme Implementation guide
- Videos of Steve Simpson presenting aspects of UGRs content
- PowerPoint slides
- Facilitator notes
- Interviews with leaders in different organisations who have successfully used UGRs to boost culture
- The original UGRs video
- Articles on UGRs
UGRs Re-energiser Video
UGRs Re-energiser Video: Working with companies globally over the past two decades, we
have witnessed first-hand that failed transformation interventions mostly ‘go out of business’ because of a lack of sustained momentum.
Our UGRs Re-Energiser Video Series solves this problem – because participants will receive
comprehensive and insightful step-by-step guidance from us every two weeks for a full year.
Delivered by e-mail (and optionally available on DVD), these powerful 3 to 5 minute video tutorials provide different ways to think about UGRs, and actions that individuals can take in the following two weeks. The UGRs Re-Energisers have been created specifically to help keep the fire burning with regard to UGRs and workplace culture transformation.
If you would like to see full details of the programme, click here to access the pdf.
If you would like to book places at the programme on 22 and 23 November for Government people, click here. Places are strictly limited!
If you would like to book places at the programme on 24 and 25 November for organisations other than government people, click here. Places are strictly limited!